Bible Study Questions
- Why is America wrong in its assumption that because it's a missionary nation it is above reproach? (See Deuteronomy 29:18-21).
- How does Jeremiah 18:1-17 also bear this out?
- Even though Manasseh eventually repented, why didn't God call off the judgments but only delay them? (See Numbers 23:19).
- God promised Josiah that he would never have to see the judgments he intended to bring upon the nations. Who else did he make his promise to?
- Jeremiah 1:11-14 confirms God's word to Jeremiah through visions. What do the almond rod and boiling pot represent?
- What has Satan used in every generation to delude the people so that they could ignore God and his prophets and still survive? (See 2 Corinthians 11:3).
- Why does passiveness toward the Word of God open doors to false doctrines?
- In the same way you need to prepare for a final exam for school, why is it too late to begin to study the Word once you're in the thick of a spiritual battle? (See Ephesians 5:14-15).
- Are you a perturbed hearer of the Word of God? If not, what will it take to get you to be one?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated January 5, 2007.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home