Bible Study Questions
- Acts chapter 3 recounts the prophecies told throughout the ages regarding the Savior who was to come and save the world. Please give three other examples of other Major and/or Minor Prophets and an example of each of their prophecies regarding the Messiah.
- Peter and John healed the lame beggar at the church, but there was a bigger lesson taught that day. What was it? (See Acts 5:12).
- The leaders and rulers of the synagogue came to Jesus' disciples grieved by the healing they'd performed and wanted to know by whose authority they did it. How does Ephesians 4:17-24 answer their ignorance?
- How does 2 Corinthians chapter 4 explain why the rulers had to believe the scriptures concerning Jesus even though they did not want to? Why can't the light be hidden from those who truly seek it?
- First Peter chapter 5 speaks of the great deceiver and what his sole purpose is. Why is it necessary to first submit to God and then resist the devil if you want to mature as a Christian?
- Matthew chapter 19 shows two of the most important principles in maturing as a Christian. What are they, and how do they show that the presence of Jesus in our lives?
- Proverbs 28:1 gives an example of the boldness that we are to use not only when we come to throne of grace, but in our every day walk. Why would any flee if not being pursued? (See Psalm 53:5; Psalm 14:5-6).
- First Peter chapter 5 talks about our need to be sober and vigilant of our adversary. It also makes a distinction about who or what he thinks he is. How does Proverbs 28:1 assist in those times when we forget what God tells us in 1 Peter chapter 5?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated April 13, 2002.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home