Bible Study Discussion Topic
"The Church Isn't Ready For Revival!"
February 20, 1995
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- How many examples can you give from the Old Testament when God got so weary of blatant wickedness that He utterly destroyed the people and place?
- How much warning did He give the people to turn from sin and repent? What form did these warnings take?
- How would you compare modern America with Sodom, Shiloh, Noah's generation, and Jerusalem at the time of Christ?
- Pulpits across the country have been issuing similar warnings to the people of America for a long time now. Why is it that God's judgement hasn't fallen on this country yet?
- What does Isaiah 50:1-2 say about God's power to deliver?
- Are you overwhelmed by the darkness that you see around you? What does Isaiah 51:12-13 say about this?
- Does Isaiah 42:16 hold any promise for your future or are you limiting God by believing that His 'hand is shortened'?
- What is the actual meaning of "revival"? Have you seen any evidence of the stirrings of the Holy Spirit?
- Do you have your eyes on the darkness or do you believe that no darkness is a match for God's mercy and grace towards a sinner?
- In light of God's promise of "A Great Harvest", what should we be praying and believing God for?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated April 15, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/