Bible Study Discussion Topic
Distractions In The Holy Place!
October 30, 1995
Related Sermon |
Join the Discussion |
Bible Study Questions
- What did Jesus say about people who came into His presence mouthing words of praise but whose minds were far
- Whom was He addressing and what type of people were they?
- How do you understand Leviticus 10:3 and Ecclesiastes 5:2?
- What sin did Nadab and Abihu commit and what was their fate?
- How should this incident in the Old Testament be a lesson to us about what the Lord thinks about careless worship?
- What other incidents are there in the Bible to show that God does not take a casual worshipper lightly?
- How did the Puritans prepare for Sunday worship and how does this compare with some people today?
- In this day, God does not strike people dead physically, but what death does irreverance lead to? How?
- Have you ever taken part in a blatant mockery of a Sunday service? How do you think God views this kind of service? How do you see it?
- Why does the worship in so many services never get past the rafters?
- Where in the Bible does God Himself ask, "Would you behave this way in front of a human governor?" and
"Would a human governor accept this kind of behavior?"
- Why is it that so many Christians come into the house of the Lord so half-heartedly?
- What are some of the reasons we can be very distracted in church? What should we do about these distractions?
- Have you experienced any subtle tricks that Satan uses to get your mind off God?
- What did God say to the people in Jeremiah 2:19-32? What were they guilty of at the time?
- Read what Hebrews 2:3 and Hebrews 10:19,22,23,25 says. If you were to test yourself according to Gods Word, how would you come out?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated July 3, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/