Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
June 30, 1997
Bible Study Questions
- TRUE or FALSE: Young people today have turned their
fury against God and Christ. Their ultimate rebellion
is to curse Christ and his church.
- What has caused this rebellion among youth?
- How long has it been since you wept for the lost?
- Do you still have the Lord's burden to reach the lost
with the gospel?
- Are you able to work alongside your colleagues, greet
your neighbors, talk to your unsaved family members
-- and never once be concerned for their souls?
- Is your mind occupied with simply surviving --
providing for your family, protecting your children?
- Are you no longer burdened, witnessing, reaching out to
the lost and dying world?
- What was Jesus' mission on earth? (Luke 19:10)
- With what words did Jesus make this our mission as
well? (Mark 16:15)
- How can we possibly take the gospel to a world that so
hated Jesus they killed him?
- How does our Lord expect us to go into all the world
with the gospel, when we don't even have enough money
to go to Jericho?
- How are we to learn languages, when we haven't been
educated or equipped to do that?
- Does he really expect us to go to the heathen?
- What is it time for America to acknowledge?
- TRUE or FALSE: If you try to evangelize in your own
strength, you'll fall on your face in a short time.
- What power will cause us to become fearless and enable
us to stand up to kings, princes, governments and have
authority over demons and principalities?
- The church got all of its direction from ____ _______
- TRUE or FALSE: Nothing happened until the disciples had
shut themselves in with the Lord and fasted and prayed.
- How are we supposed to bring the good news to people
with whom we aren't even allowed to associate?
- How did the Holy Spirit solve the prejudice problem
overnight? (Acts 10)
- TRUE or FALSE: The only thing needed for you to go to
the mission field is a need.
- TRUE or FALSE: Whenever you act without the Spirit's
direction, the result is human folly.
- How can we find the Spirit's direction?
- TRUE or FALSE: It is always easy to move ahead in
our own wisdom, with our own plans.
- TRUE or FALSE: No Christian should ever feel burdened
to find new ways and means to reach lost souls.
- How can we find a burden for the lost and a strategy
to reach the lost?
- Do you focus endlessly on your own needs?
- On what must our prayers be focused so we don't wind
up praying only for our own prolems and forgetting
about the world outside?
- Does something stir in your soul over the lost?
- Are you burdened for those in your circle of influence?
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998
From: JOE FOX
Yeah. Sometimes...well, most of the time I spend trying to survive
and I know Jesus wants me to be working for him, but I don't have the
time to do HIS work and I know the time is short!!!!!
40year dad and husband
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net
Be sure to visit The Missing Link
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/