Bible Study Discussion Topic
"Guard Your Affection For Christ!"
November 3, 1997
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Give a short synopsis of Christ's actions in the first three chapters of Revelation.
- Which churches were mentioned, and were these actual congregations?
- Does Christ's message and admonishment to each of these churches have any bearing on modern day churches and their congregations?
- What were some of the good things that Jesus said about the Christians in Ephesus? Paul also commended them on several points...what were they?
- In spite of all their good points, why was Christ judging the church of Ephesus? Had they grieved Him in any way?
- Do you think it significant that, of all the sins attributed to the seven churches, the one that had lost their affection for Him was mentioned first?
- What was Jesus' warning to those who had lost their affection for Him?
- What words did David use to show his love for God?
- What are three signs that a person's love for Christ is dying? Do any of these apply to you?
- If so, what steps do you need to take to ensure that your "candlestick is not moved out of it's place"?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated April 15, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/