Bible Study Discussion Topic
The Protest of An Upright Man!
June 1, 1998
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion | Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- The "Pure Gospel", what are the two sides to this?
- In what way do some Christians resemble the prodigal son, and what is the negative side to this attitude?
- What does the apostle Paul say about "easy grace"?
- Like the prodigal son, what can happen to young Christians if they allow the world to slowly draws them away from a relationship with the Father?
- Are Gods mercy, compassion and forgiveness a license to sin? Where in the Bible does Paul stress that it is just the opposite?
- What happened to the prodigal son, and can you relate this to a contemporary situation?
- What is full repentance, and what does God begin to do when someone returns wholeheartedly to Him?
- What was the elder sons attitude to what he perceived as "easy grace"? How was he wrong?
- How could you apply the verse, "let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall" (1 Corinthians 10:12) to yourself. Are there areas in your Christian walk that you are "proud" of?
- Have you ever found yourself resenting "free grace" to someone? Why?
- What is the only thing that can bridge the chasm between the sinner and God?
- Without Gods grace would there be any way at all for sinners to return to their Fathers kingdom?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/