Bible Study Discussion Topic
A Message for Christians Who Have Bad Days!
August 3, 1998
Related sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- The more godly a Christian, the more trying his bad days will be.
Why do you think this is so?
- Paul spoke of Timothys frequent illnesses as infirmities. What
other kind of infirmities are there?
- Think about the last time your feelings betrayed you and you couldnt shake
a feeling of gloom or unwanted thoughts.
- During those times, was it difficult to remember that Jesus is not only
a good times Saviour but that He is always with us through every kind
- What is one of the favorite tricks of the devil that he uses against young
- When the very foundation of your faith is being attacked, can you rely
on the way you feel?
- Find at least three promises from the Bible that tell you that God is with
you at all times...through good and bad times.
- Would you say that these promises are more reliable than the roller coaster
of our feelings?
- How would you interpret Having done all ....stand?
- Read 2 Corinthians 7:5 and 12:15. Did Paul also have to contend with
fears and feelings of rejection?
- What is Gods reaction to Pauls and our bad days? How can He use them?
- How do you think a young Christian can resemble a child in their reaction
to lifes situations?
- In the midst of our trials, what is Gods great desire for us? Can you
- What does Paul say about Christians who never come to a deep inner knowledge
of who they are?
- What do you think these Christians are losing in their
relationship with God?
- What does Philippians 4:19 say about our Father meeting all our needs?
What is the meaning of the Greek word need used in this paragraph?
- Can we use or enjoy any of Gods promises or blessings if we are blown
about by every wind that comes along?
- If not, what is the only way to please or get closer to God? How
can we draw on His storehouse through all the trials we go through?
- Christians believe that very hard times are coming to our world.
Where do you need to be as far as believing Gods ability and willingness
to see us through all tribulation before it happens?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/