Bible Study Discussion Topic
The Human Face of God!
August 24, 1998
Related sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Name some of the aspects of our heavenly Father that
we can learn about in our walk with Him?
- What was part of Jesus mission on earth? How
do we know this?
- What words did Jesus use to Thomas and Phillip to tell
them that He and the Father were one?
- What Glorious Promise did Jesus give the disciples?
- What was Jesus whole ministry a manifestation of?
- Jesus said that He and the Father were one. What did
the apostle Paul say about this?
- Is it possible to know God without knowing Christ?
- What image of God do many people have worldwide?
- What did Paul say to remind us of both the Lords severe
and loving sides?
- What is the meaning of the word severe in Romans
- How did Jesus reflect Gods severe side while He was
- Was even the beloved capital, Jerusalem, spared for
killing the prophets?
- In Romans 1:18, Paul said, The wrath of God is revealed
from Heaven against all _________ ?
- What is one of the strongest motivations to holiness?
What does Proverbs 3:7 say about this?
- What is your concept of the Father, and is He concerned
about how you see Him?
- When Jesus first manifested Himself to the disciples
after His resurrection, what was His attitude towards them and what was
He trying to tell them?
- How do we resemble doubting Thomas in the crises
of our lives?
- What kind of trust on our parts gives God great pleasure?
- Why do you think Jesus asked Peter three times if
he loved Him?
- What are the three Rs in our knowing the Father that
show us His human face?
- What is the cornerstone of our relationship with God?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/