Bible Study Discussion Topic
How Are We GoingTo Make It
November 16, 1998
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Why is it important to start each day in prayer and time alone with the Father?
- As you read Genesis 12:1-9, how does this show to you that God is at work in your life?
- Looking at Psalm 1:1-3, as we look to God during our trials, what do these verses speak to your heart?
- As the Lord "molds" us, He uses different methods. Reading John 10:10, why is it necessary to wait on the Lord's timetable? Read also, Luke 6:8.
- As the Lord knew David and his heart better than David, read Psalm 23:4. Do you use "that" weapon against the devil when he comes at you?
- Looking at Exodus 14:13-14, Moses had much to "fear and worry" about. What was the best "defense' weapon for him at that time? For you?
- When there seems to be no way of understanding the situation, look at Exodus 14:15. How will that help you be assured that the Lord is near to you?
- 1 Corinthians 15:57 helps us to realize that we muct continually fight the devil's lies. Do we need to wear the "armour" all the time?
- Exodus 32:1-6 tells us how quickly the children of God. Left to their own devices, they quickly lost sight of what the Lord had brought them out of. Do you sometimes forget to look back at the way the Lord has worked in your life for you?
- Meditating and reading Hebrews 13:5-6. let it settle in your heart, and comfort you. Know that our Lord always knows, sees, understands every circumstance surrounding us. He will never leave us. In His time, He will always supply what is best for us.
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated April 24, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/