Bible Study Discussion Topic
The Power of the Lords Presence
December 7, 1998
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- What sets the church of Jesus Christ apart from non-believers?
- What was Moses basis for running Israels government, forming its strategy or directing her army?
- What was the Lords response to Moses statement that they would trust in God above all else?
- What does the presence of God bring about in the life of an individual or church?
- What difference did the presence of the Lord make in the lives of Gideon, Joshua, Jeremiah, and Abraham?
- What condition is attached to Gods presence in our lives, and what example of this do we have in the Old Testament?
- How do many Christian homes today resemble Israel when Asa came to power?
- Does Gods presence in our lives only refer to issues of salvation? Read 1 Samuel 2:30 and explain "lightly esteemed".
- Is the promise of Gods presence in our lives conditional? If so how can we ensure Gods continuing presence with us in all we do?
- Does He cease to love us or abandon us if we break the terms of the covenant?
- By becoming a consistent seeking servant where does Gods presence lead us?
- What is the difference between the Lords presence and His Glory?
- Where, and only where, do we find the revelation of Christ? How does this change us?
- What should be the first and last thing we seek to enjoy Gods continual presence or be lightly esteemed?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated March 15, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/