Bible Study Discussion Topic
"When You Come to the End of Yourself!"
December 28, 1998
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Read the words of David in Psalm 38. Have you ever felt like that?
- Where does this spirit of discouragement come from?
- How does Satan use this very potent weapon against God's elect? What are some of the things he tries to convince us of during these times?
- Can we talk to God about our feelings of discouragment and failure?
- What was God's reaction to the people of Israel's accusation that He had forsaken them?
- Is the battle against this kind of attack within your power to combat? If not, what can you learn from David about help from the Lord overcoming this despair?
- Can we pray fervently and effectively at this times? What does the Lord feel about this?
- Does the Holy Spirit leave us when we are deeply discouraged or down ?
- What can we do when under attack from Satan? Is he is trying to get us to doubt ourselves?
- What does the Bible say about "waiting on the Lord"?
- If you are depressed or discouraged, how can you apply the promises in Isaiah 40:28-31 to your own life and situation?
- What happens to our faith every time we come victoriously through another trial ?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated March 27, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/