Bible Study Discussion Topic
Whom Do We Believe?
January 4, 1999
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- How does Ezekiel 33:1-6 compare with what is being said today by the "world' view?
- See Isaiah 53:1. Whose report is the believer to believe?
- After reading Ezekiel 16:49-50 compare Sodom with America today. Do you see any similarities?
- What is the second piece of "the armour of God" that the believer needs to wear today for protection? See Ephesians 6:7.
- In 1 Peter 4:7-19, what do those verses say to the believer?
- To "turn" the tide of America today, read Ezekiel 13:5. Is that something that every believer is called to do? Why?
- Why is it important for all believers to have their "own house" in order?
- Should the Lord come today, is there anything that you would want to "set-aright" in "your" house?
- See Hosea 12:6 and Joel 2:12. Is this something that all believers should do? Would it help to do this to "reach" the Lord?
- Read Deuteronomy 5:32-33. How does this give you hope personally?
- Also, read Psalm 29:11. The believer need not be worried nor fretful in the coming days, for the Lord their God shall keep them by day and by night.
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated April 12, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/