Bible Study Discussion Topic
The Healing of Troubled Minds!
January 18, 1999
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Can you list some reasons that you let your mind become troubled?
- What should the difference be between the believer's mind and the unbeliever?
- Why is it not possible to use the "excuse" of environment as a basis for being "unhappy"?
- Why is it important for believers to remember that we are "only passing through this world"?
- What part of the "armour" of God do we needs to be "put on" daily? What is its effect when we do?
- Find 3 Scriptures that tell us how the believer's mind should be in the last days.
- What is the difference between the mindset of the believer and the unbeliever concerning the "end-times"?
- How does "listening" to other voices effect the way you think?
- Why is it important to study the Word each day?
- Can you find 3 Scriptures that tell us what to do when the enemy attacks the peace we have?
- Why is it most important to "renew" our mind on a daily basis?
- When we sin, what is the rememdy that will bring relief and cure to the mind?
- Is there a diference between a "little" sin and a "big" sin?
- Read Genesis 15:1. What does that say to you as a promise?
- Rest in the knowledge that the Holy Spirit is working daily in you. What does the promise in Galatians 5:16 declare?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated April 24, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/