Bible Study Discussion Topic
"A Nation Under Delusion!"
February 15, 1999
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- What does Paul say about "The day of the Lord"? What will happen before that day comes?
- Would you agree that "A Great Falling Away" is already taking place? Why?
- Paul says that, "The mystery of iniquity doth already work". What does "mystery of iniquity" mean?
- Do you see this "silent initiation" already happening? Explain in your own words.
- How is Satan using the same lie he told Eve on people today?
- Name some of the ways that "truth is fallen in the streets" in America today.
- Read what Paul says in 2 Timothy 4:3,4. Who is he talking about, and who was his greatest concern for?
- Do you know anyone who is under such a "spirit of deception"?
- What were God's instructions to Saul regarding Amalek? What happened, and what was God's reaction to Saul's disobedience?
- According to Samuel how does the Lord look at rebellion and stubbornness?
- What is the difference between Saul in the Old Testament and all believers under the New Covenant?
- Explain in your own words Paul's warning in Romans 2:3.
- The Bible says that even the "very elect" could be deceived & compromised. Can you remember a recent series of events in history where this happened?
- Are you disobeying God time after time without any grief? If so what danger are you putting yourself into?
- What does God's covenant promise to give us victory over sin depend on?
- How do you think you could prepare for the final onslaught of Satan to ensure you will not be deceived?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated April 15, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/