Bible Study Questions
- Jesus Christ was delivered by __________ (Acts 2:22 - 23). Tell why you believe God did this.
- Did God know it was impossible for Jesus to be held in death's grip?
- Is the same Spirit that rose Christ from the dead available to believers?
- How do we partake in Christ's sufferings and his death?
- What is the essence of what Paul is speaking about in 1 Cor. 15:31, "I die daily?"
- Name a few of the "deaths" that Apostle Paul suffered.
- Briefly describe the situation that caused Paul to claim only Onesiphorus was with him.
- Why did some believers stand by Paul in his trials?
- What is it that believers have to "die to"?
- Name three areas that the message listed as areas where believers could face death?
- What is the purpose of God our Father placing us in such death struggles?
- What should our attitude and testimony be in these times?
- Fill in the blanks in the following scripture. (2 Corinthians 4:8-9): We are troubled on every side, yet __________ __________; we are perplexed, but __________ __________ __________; persecuted, but __________ __________; cast down, but __________ __________.
- God is working for our good in all situations. True or False.
- God knows our frame and is the author and finisher of our faith. True or False.
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated January 5, 2007.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home