Bible Study Questions
- According to Numbers 21:5-9, in what way did the people tempt God?
- How were they punished for tempting God?
- What probably would have happened to the entire camp had they not repented and cried out to God?
- Were these people given any slack due to the fact that they were "Gods people"?
- What does Paul mean when he says we "tempt the Lord"?
- Why do we seem to continue to whine, complain, and want our own way?
- What do you have in common with the Israelites?
- Has God been testing you like He tested Israel? What is your response to the testing?
- (Fill in the blank.) ______________ the Lord begins when God allows a ___________ in our lives to intensify.
- What does God want you to do in the time of trial?
- When will your battle end?
- (Fill in the blank.) "There hath ______ temptation taken you but such as is _________ to man: but God is __________, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to ________, that ye may be able to bear it" (1 Corinthians 10:13).
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated April 13, 2002.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home