Bible Study Questions
- Please fill in the blanks in the following scripture. "This _________________ of the kingdom shall be ______________________ in __________ the world for a ___________________ unto all nations; and ___________ shall the end come" (Matthew 24:14).
- What does the word "witness" mean?
- The gospel is only effective if it is ______________.
- Is the Christianity of most of America's churches a good testimony? Yes or No.
- What are missing elements in the lives of missionaries who come home beaten down and discouraged?
- What does God do when sin surges and the church is inadequate?
- List the Bible situations in the message that demonstrate God's plan for victory.
- What do you, your church or your ministry have in common with Moses, Samuel, Nehemiah, Ezekiel and Israel?
- What should be the only goal of a minister's life?
- If you hunger and thirst for the fullness of Jesus Christ what will happen according to Matthew 6:5?
- What then will Satan do and why?
- When will the end come?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated April 13, 2002.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home