Bible Study Questions
- What is the gospel that Jesus preached, and Paul lived?
- What was the jailer's repentant response to Paul's words? (Ac. 16:30-31)
- Does repentance come before the command to accept?
- Did John the Baptist preach a gospel of repentance?
- Did Peter preach a gospel of repentance?
- What gospel did Paul preach to King Agrippa?
- What should the message of the apostolic church today be?
- What does it mean to repent?
- (True or false). True repentance includes a desire to change, and Godly sorrow.
- Fill in the blank. "Godly __________ worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death" (2 Corinthians 7:10).
- As you consider messages and sermons and crusades you've seen where there is an invitation to accept Jesus Christ as Lord, do you hear or see repentance emphasized?
- Can you simply "feel" repentant?
- What do we need to understand to be repentant?
- (True or false). Repentance is a one time experience.
- What is the message of Rev. 2:4 to us today?
- Fill in the blanks. Rev 2:5 __________ therefore from whence thou art fallen, and __________, and do the __________ works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
- The message teaches that having all the spiritual authority we've been given can affect our influence on our __________, our __________, our __________, and those in our sphere of influence.
- What is promised to the one who overcomes in Rev. 2:7?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated March 21, 2002.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home