Bible Study Questions
- What were some of the troubles David suffered?
- Was David ever afraid that the Lord had forsaken him?
- What scriptures indicate the depth of David's anguish?
- What was the main source of David's distress?
- What did David fear the Lord might do in judging his sins?
- What did David write about his sins taking hold of him?
- Have you ever felt like David felt?
- True or False. Sin will shut off communion with Jesus.
- True or False. A troubled conscience is the result of sin.
- What is God's purpose in allowing us to feel His rebuke?
- How did David pray when he pled with God from the very depths of his soul?
- What kind of prayer is needed to get hold of God and to get release, in these situations?
- What can we expect from God when we cry out to Him with all our hearts, pleading for His forgiveness, His mercy and release from sin?
- What three errors are made in allowing failure to overwhelm you; In allowing a sense of unworthiness to erode your faith away?
- What aspect of God's nature guarantees a repentant sinner will receive hope and help?
- What is the result of holy fear of God?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated April 13, 2002.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home