Bible Study Questions
- What did God tell His people when He spoke to them from Mount Sinai out of the fire??
- What was in the hearts of the Israelites that made them fear God's awesome voice?
- What was the sin that the Israelites held in their hearts?
- What was Moses' explanation of God's purpose in speaking to his people?
- What kind of heart is God looking for in His people?
- Did the Israelites have the kind of heart that God expects from His people?
- What expectations did God have for the nation of Israel after he spoke to them at Mount Sinai?
- How did God say he would speak to his people after the nation of Israel told Moses of their fears?
- Who is the prophet that would be raised up like Mose's?
- How does God speak to his people today?
- What will happen to us if we do not listen to Jesus?
- What is the reason that Jesus will pour out His Spirit in the last days?
- What should we pursue to ensure that we will hear Jesus's voice in our lives today?
- What do we receive from God when we follow his commandments?
- What in your life could be stopping you from hearing God's awesome voice today?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
Last updated January 5, 2007.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home