Bible Study Discussion Topic
Babylon Is Falling!
Related Sermon | Join the Discussion
| Discussion Index
Bible Study Questions
- Who does the Bible say is Babylon?
- How is the church guilty of the sins of Babylon?
- What does it mean to be in league with the world?
- Who is the harlot wretched, naked and poor?
- What did Jeremiah mean when he said the people turned a harmless plant into a degenerate and impudent plant?
- Who is the "beast"? And who is the "harlot supported by the beast"?
- Find at least three promises from the Bible that tell you that God is with you at all times...through good and bad times.
- Would you say that these promises are more reliable than the roller coaster of our feelings?
- How is God going to put an end to this foolishness?
- Read Jeremiah 51:25-26. Did Jeremiah also have to contend with fears and feelings of rejection?
- What does it mean God is going to make new all things?
- In Jeremiah 6:14, who does God call silly?
- In Jeremiah 6:15, who would not blush? What does that mean to you?
- Does the Bible say there's hope for us? In what way?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated April 24, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/