Bible Study Questions
- Where does God prepare a banquet for me?
- What does this personal, intimate serving of sumptuous feast food represent?
- What is to be my attitude: Rejoicing and being glad, or whining and murmuring about my trials?
- What do my enemies have to do while God serves me a wonderful feast?
- Who are our enemies?
- Are the times of feasting in the presence of my enemies reserved for my most excellent behavior?
- What is God's attitude towards His children who are caught in sin?
- When I am surprised or overcome by sin, what action can I take to restore myself to the position of feasting, being served by the Lord, and anointed by Him?
- How can I miss out on feasting at the Lord's table in the presence of my enemies?
- What is my responsibility in my home during trials?
- What step do I need to take to receive the anointing with the oil of gladness?
Join the Discussion! (Click here)
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated January 5, 2007.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/ "Help!"/ What's Here/ Sponsor/ Statement of Faith/ Bible Study/ Around the Piano/ Bulletin Board/ Library/ Pulpit Series/ Home