Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
The Awful Consequences of Backsliding!
September 30, 1996
Bible Study Questions
- Does the Bible have anything to say about backsliding?
- What does the term backsliding mean?
- Describe a backslider.
- What person in the Bible was a clear example of a
- Do you think God will stand idly by and let
the devil take you from him?
- Name three awful consequences of backsliding.
- Why did Noah become the most dangerous man on the
Mediterranean when he stepped onto the boat at Joppa?
- TRUE or FALSE? Many backslidden Christians are sending
their coworkers to hell.
- Why are you so irritable these days? Where is the joy
you once had?
- Have you backslidden and refused to return to Jesus?
- What two options are available to every backslider?
- If you return to God, what has He promised to do?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/