Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
Don't Waste Your Afflictions!
October 21, 1996
Bible Study Questions
- Does the Bible have anything to say about backsliding?
- Why are we so surprised when we one affliction
after another comes upon us?
- TRUE or FALSE? Every affliction, trial, trouble,
difficulty and disappointment in our life is
allowed by the Lord.
- Does God have a specific purpose behind all our
- Wouldn't it be just as easy for Him to shield us
from afflictions as it would to let us go
- What is the key to understanding your
- Does God afflicts his own children?
- Where does the psalmist say his affliction came from?
- What should you do with your affliction experiences?
- How have you behaved in them? What has been the
outcome, the result of your experiences? Have your
afflictions all been in vain? Or have you learned
of God's love and faithfulness in the midst of them?
- How would you react if all you had to show for your
dedication, labors and sacrifice was utter failure?
- How would you behave if God shut you down, bound
your hands and left you helpless?
- Your children are watching you as you're under
affliction! And they are being influenced for life
by your behavior. So, how are you behaving? Are you
wasting your affliction -- not only for yourself, but
for the generations that follow? Or, are your heirs
being established in Christ as they hear you say,
"I don't like this affliction -- but blessed be the
name of the Lord. He always delivers!" What do your
- Why do you think God has delivered you from all your
- How are you reacting to your afflictions? Are you
wasting them, becoming a doubter and complainer?
Or are you building up your faith, knowing that your
- What is only one way to endure your present troubles?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link (our homepage)
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/