Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
The Nearness of God!
November 11, 1996
Bible Study Questions
- What glorious truth can dispel the fear and
anxiety in your life?
- What is the one purpose the devil has in mind?
- How is it that you can offer grace to a world
dying in its sin, and yet not offer it to yourself?
- What is one of Satan's most powerful weapon against
- TRUE or FALSE? The more you love Jesus, the hotter
and heavier your temptation will be.
- Have you found yourself saying lately, "Here I am
trying to serve the Lord, doing my best to love him
and be faithful to him. But things just keep
getting worse. Is there something wrong with me?
Why can't I get out of this hole? Why do my
problems keep piling up?"
- TRUE or FALSE? The devil is not as anxious to destroy
you as God is to deliver you.
- Are you a child of God? Does the Lord Jesus live in
- What is the meaning of the root word for trouble in
- Do you think the Lord is going to sit by passively
and let the devil do to you what he pleases?
- How can you draw near to God?
- What are some of the promises God has made to
those who draw near to Him?
Date: Sun Dec 8
From: Kathy Condit
Subject: Thank You Jesus!
I am new to the net, but I have been receiving brother Dave's newsletters for ye
I just wanted brother Dave to know that I received the November coverletter and
timing was, as usual, perfect. Thank you for being sensitive and obedient to the
Thank You Jesus
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996
From: David and Susie Cantrelle
Subject: God is ever near.
God being near all the time by me is comforting and reminds me to always
talk to Him and make Him my friend.
I do not think the devil can do anything unless God allows it because He
created him and only if He allows him to harm me and then it would turn
out for my good. I am protected by the precious blood of the Lamb.
I get David's newsletters and I guess therefore I get his Bible studies.
Glad I found this place. Was looking for Bill Gothard. Thanks.
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Be sure to visit The Missing Link
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/