Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
I Almost Slipped!
March 17, 1997
Bible Study Questions
- What sin is raging in the church right now, causing
the fall of multitudes of Christians?
- Why is life so hard when I only do what is right?
- In the midst of our crises, we cannot allow _______ to take root!
- What did Jesus do in His most trying hour? (Luke 23:46)
- TRUE OR FALSE: There is no way out of our grief,
sorrow or any other problem unless we come to the
point where we can say, "I will not allow this
questioning to go on."
- Who in the Bible nearly slipped? (Psalm 73:2)
- What was Asaph's sin?
- Is it a sin to charge God with neglect and injustice?
- Have you ever found yourself saying, "I have been
stricken violently with trouble! Every morning I wake
up touched by sorrow, pain and grief. Every day I am
being beaten down. I feel I'm being punished. It's
too painful even to talk about!" (Psalm 73:14-16)
- Doesn't God balance his books?
- Doesn't he see what's going on here?
- Isn't the Lord aware of the disparity between his
suffering, righteous children and the prosperous wicked?
- Have you ever wondered why blessings are heaped on people
who live like devils?
- TRUE OR FALSE: If we give everything to God, we
should have a clear path to glory; nothing should
get in our way -- no suffering and no trials.
- Have you ever gone through a time when every day
you rose with a cloud hanging over your head?
- Where is the point of danger, where the slipping begins?
- Have you ever thought, "What's the use of going on?"
- When do you need to guard your heart against slipping?
- Have you ever asked, "Why, God? How could you allow
this? That person is so holy, so righteous! Why
didn't this happen to somebody else?"
- What kind of innocent sounding thinking represents
the very bring of the pit of unbelief?
- How do you react when all your plans and dreams
blow up in your face?
- What did Asaph finally conclude?
- Where must you go when your time of grief, sorrow,
or suffering comes?
- Should you ever be envious of the wicked?
- When did Asaph finally begin to see the whole picture?
- When did Asaph come into true rest?
- Have you been believing Satan's lie that God can't
- Have you been testifying of God's strength in your
- Have you been thinking the devil has more power than
the God who abides in you?
- Get your eyes off ___________.
- Put your eyes on _______ ___________ -- ____
- Will God always tell you a reason for everything He
allows in your life?
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net
Be sure to visit The Missing Link
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/