Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
A Conspiracy of Interruptions!
April 28, 1997
Bible Study Questions
- What is the one conspiracy that concerns our heavenly
- What does the devil fear?
- What kind of soul will become the central focus of Satan's
conspiracy of interruptions?
- How does the devil keep believers out of this fearsome,
secret closet of prayer?
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE: The devil seeks to interrupt a
believer's every attempt to enter ___ __________ ___
- Have you ever felt torn between your call to prayer and
your compassion for hurting people?
- Could anyone or anything ever be more important to us than
- Is there any need or hurt that could ever be more
important to us than Christ himself?
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE: A time has to come in every
Christian's life when he looks at all the hurting,
troubled people making demands on him -- including his
family -- and say, "______ _______ ___ ______!"
- Our flesh is in league with whom?
- When should our praying be done?
- To what two things did the apostles pledged themselves?
- What were the results? (Acts 6:7)
- What is one of the main reasons many Christians are
falling away from the faith?
- What causes children to become prey to demonic seductions?
- Where are Christian parents who have the courage to take
authority over the conspiracy in their living room -- and
turn off their TV long enough to hear the Lord in prayer?
- What is the solution?
- What three steps can you follow to guard your prayer time
and withstand all satanic conspiracies?
- What is the most effective work for God that you will
- When are you hiding your face from God? (Isaiah 53:3)
- Will you mortify your flesh today, and return to the
secret closet of communion?
- Will you give up wasteful, worldly hours in front of your
TV, in order to gain what nothing on this earth can give
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was Last page was Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net
Be sure to visit The Missing Link
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/