Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
Bible Study Discussion
Have You Seen the Father Yet?
January 12, 1997
Bible Study Questions
- For what purpose, besides redemption, did Christ come to the earth?
- Who sent Christ to the earth? Give scriptural proof.
- Where did Christ go when He left the earth? Again, give scriptural
- How can a Christian end all his inner striving?
- What sermon was Christ preaching through everything He did?
- What was more painful to Jesus than being rejected and
misunderstood by the unbelieving Jews?
- What causes us to be downcast when the enemy comes against us?
- Why do we despair over financial burdens that seem overwhelming?
- What causes us to struggle for victory over a besetting sin?
- Jesus' whole life was the human expression of what?
- Why does Jesus say the Holy Spirit will bring all things to our
- Why are some Christians constantly overcome with fear?
- Why are some Christians always despondent?
- Why do some Christians wallow in guilt, afraid they will never
have the victory over sin?
- Why do some Christians fear losing their job, their health,
- Why do some Christians have no peace, joy or rest?
- What three things has Jesus revealed about the Heavenly
- Have you seen the Father yet?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 1997
From: Elisabeth Forsberg
Subject: For what purpose, besides redemption did Jesus come?
I believe Jesus' main purpose was redemption or reconciliation. However,
Jesus talks often about the kingdom, and about revealing the Father
(God) to us. I dont think the Gospel can be understood, if the kingdom
thought isnt understood. Through Christ do we know God and only through
Him can we know God. So besides His redemptive work, He came to
establish His kingdom and reveal God to us.
Copyright © 1999 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last page was last updated February 26, 1999.
Back to Lorain County Free-Net
Be sure to visit The Missing Link
Why Revival Tarries/
Statement of Faith/
Around the Piano/